NEXT GEN CHIROPRACTIC – YOUR LOCAL BORONIA MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR
We are a mobile chiropractor in Boronia and the surrounding suburbs that specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of neck pain, back pain, headaches, muscle tension, sciatica, disc injuries and more! We are unlike the majority of local Chiropractic services. Our appointments take place at your desired location – whether that be your home or office. We want you feeling as comfortable as possible in the privacy of your own space. Consider us if you are suffering:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Tension
- Disc Injuries
- Sports Injuries
HOW DOES CHIROPRACTIC WORK?
We believe that patient education is the key to feeling better. Our spine is one of the most important structures in the human body. It houses the spinal column and nerves that are responsible for carrying signals and messages to and from our brain, to other areas of our body – such as our muscles and organs. Sometimes, “misalignments” or “vertebral subluxation complexes” in our spine can cause restricted movement, increased muscle tension and even disrupt our nervous system. Chiropractors are trained professionals that can identify and correct spinal misalignments through specific manipulations or adjustments of the affected joints.
WHY CHOOSE A MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR?
Convenience. We are all about convenience for our patients. We want to provide a service that goes above and beyond for their patients. How using a mobile chiropractor in Boronia benefits you:
- No travel – spend less time in the car/taking public transport
- No time wasted – no sitting in awkward waiting rooms wondering when you’ll ever be in to see the doctor
- Comfort & privacy – many people feel more relaxed and comfortable in their own space which allows for a tranquil Chiropractic experience
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR HOME VISIT?
Our Boronia mobile chiropractors are professionally equipped to provide quality on site chiropractic care. Here is a run down of how our home visits are run:
- After booking with us via phone call or online booking, we will send you a new patient online form to fill out before your first appointment so our doctor has background information about yourself and your main complaint.
- Our Chiropractor will arrive at your house or office on time, equipped with a chiropractic bed and all other necessary equipment for your treatment. Set up will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Once set up, your appointment will start. A full history, spinal assessment and treatment will be conducted.
MEET YOUR LOCAL BORONIA MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR
Dr. Daniel Pica is a graduate of RMIT University, with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic). Daniel is a very helpful, understanding and caring person that wants the best for his patients. He takes his time to help you understand and learn what may be causing your health problems and how you can overcome them. Away from helping people through chiropractic, he is also a very social person and has a keen interest in sports, movies, the outdoors and working out in the gym.
MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR IN BORONIA..DO WE GO ANYWHERE ELSE?
YES! We currently service and operate in over 100 suburbs in the east of Melbourne. We will also travel outside of our zone to help those that may require it, however we will charge an extra travel fee.
As we are a mobile chiropractic service, you would be forgiven for thinking that we would be more expensive compared to other Chiropractic clinics in Boronia. However, this is not true! We don’t charge extra for our travel – unless you live outside of our massive zone of over 100 suburbs! See below our prices.
– Initial Chiropractic Home Visit (60-75 minutes) – $110
– Standard Home Visit (30 minutes) – $80
Initial Chiropractic Home Visit (45-60 minutes each)
– 2 people – $100 each
– 3+ people – $90 each
Standard Home Visit (20-30 minutes each)
– 2 people – $70 each
– 3+ people – $60 each
WHEN ARE WE AVAILABLE?
We are currently open for service on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Our operating hours are from 7am-7pm, however, we do offer before and after hours for patients who may not be able to make those times. We are very flexible, so if you are looking for a mobile chiropractor that WILL fit you in, give us a call now on 0422 726 451.