LOOKING FOR A MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR IN CROYDON? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Next Gen Chiropractic are Croydon mobile chiropractor service that serve and the surrounding suburbs also. We specialise in treating many musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain and soreness, headaches and neck pain, muscle tightness and many other symptoms that may be affecting your day to day life. We are different to most Chiropractors as we come to you! We want you feeling as relaxed and comfortable as possible during our treatments. We encourage you to give us a call if you are suffering any of the following:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Tension
- Disc Injuries
- Sports Injuries
WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC? CAN IT HELP ME?
Our aim is for you to come away from your treatment fully understanding how we are helping you and what is actually occurring in your body, potentially causing your symptoms. As a Chiropractor, we focus mainly on the health of your spinal joints and nervous system. Our spine protects our spinal cord which carries all the nerves and messages between your brain, muscles and organs. During our everyday lives, stresses to our body can cause “misalignments” or “vertebral subluxation complexes” in our spine. This can cause many problems including restricted movement, soreness, tension and can affect our nervous system. Our mobile Chiropractor is highly trained to identify and correct these problems.
SHOULD I CHOOSE A MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR?
We believe patients get the best out of their treatments when they are relaxed and comfortable. We take the stress out of your typical therapist appointment. If you are after a Chiropractor that offers a great service, with little to no stress, no waiting times, no travel and traffic, longer treatment times – all in the comfort of your own house, choose us! Use us – Croydon Mobile Chiropractors if you:
- Are sick of driving/traffic – now that covid is easing, traffic is building as less people are taking public transport
- Prefer not to waste time in waiting rooms and driving – why waste time getting health care when it can be delivered to your door?
- Value your privacy and comfort – you can provide your ideal setting for your treatment – quiet, comfortable, private.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED IN SCHEDULING AND RECEIVING YOUR MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR APPOINTMENT?
Our Croydon mobile Chiropractors are well trained and experienced in providing great home Chiropractic visits. These are the typical steps:
- Booking – you can book via phone call, online through our website, or even email. Once your booking is finalised, we will send you a new patient form to fill out online before your appointment.
- Arrival and set up – our mobile chiropractor will arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for set up. We only require a small space to fit a portable chiropractic bed.
- Treatment – after your chiropractor is set up, your appointment will commence. We provide a full history, exam and treatment as well as any additional advice or rehab.
DANIEL PICA – YOUR LOCAL CROYDON MOBILE CHIROPRACTOR
Dr. Daniel Pica graduated from RMIT University, with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic). Daniel is an empathetic, caring practitioner that dedicated his time to getting the best out of his patients. He finds great value in educating his patients so they are well informed to move forward and achieve their health goals. He has many interests outside of caring for his patients, such as going to the gym, camping, spending time with friends and family and 4x4ing.
WE ARE MOBILE CHIROPRACTORS IN CROYDON… BUT DO WE GO TRAVEL ANYWHERE ELSE?
Of course! We currently travel and are available for over 100 east melbourne suburbs. We also can travel outside of these areas but will charge an extra travel fee. So please check out our website – Areas we service – for more info!
MOBILE SERVICE – YOU MUST CHARGE MUCH MORE?
We pride our self in not only providing a mobile service for our patients, but we want to do it in an affordable way. Our prices are very competitive compared to other Chiropractors in Croydon – who are not mobile! Our prices are as follows:
- Initial Chiropractic Home Visit (60-75 minutes) – $110
- Standard Home Visit (30 minutes) – $80
Initial Chiropractic Home Visit (45-60 minutes each)
- 2 people – $100 each
- 3+ people – $90 each
Standard Home Visit (20-30 minutes each)
- 2 people – $70 each
- 3+ people – $60 each
WHAT DAYS ARE WE AVAILABLE?
We are available from 7am-7pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday. We do however, offer before and after hours if our times do not suit you. We want to be flexible for all of our patients. If you have any more questions or would like to book with us, call our Croydon Mobile Chiropractor on 0422 726 451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.